Herbal Tea – Vitality
A unique blend of adaptogenic herbs with a combination of delightful taste and beneficial effects. Naturally supports immunity and defense mechanisms. Helps increase the body’s resilience. Contributes to body refreshment.
How to prepare:
Pour one teaspoon (1.5g) of tea into 250 ml of hot water. Let it steep for 7-10 minutes, then strain. Prepare the infusion fresh and drink 1-2 times a day.
Herbal Tea – Vitality Ingredients:
- Sea Buckthorn – suitable for boosting the immune system, for colds, viruses, and sore throats. Even the liver rejoices as it gets fortified by all the vitamins of sea buckthorn. It is also suitable for treating hemorrhoids, improving the pancreas’ function, and recently anti-tumor effects have been discovered. It heals ulcerative diseases, both duodenal and gastric. It regenerates burns and frostbite. We owe these effects to vitamin E, which can also be credited with helping with women’s problems. During menopause, it helps with associated problems: hot flashes, emotional instability, and headaches.
- Rose Hips – contain a high concentration of vitamin C, so it is recommended to make tea from them to strengthen the body. Rose hip tea acts primarily preventively against colds and bacterial and viral infections, strengthens the blood vessel walls, preventing the development of edema and other symptoms of inflammation, and the formation of varicose veins from strenuous work. Due to its high content of vitamin C as a powerful antioxidant, rose hip is considered a potent antioxidant herb.
- Schisandra berries have strong antioxidant effects, not only due to the presence of vitamins C and E but also support detoxification metabolic pathways in the liver. The components of Schisandra are capable of cleansing the liver and repairing damaged liver tissue after inflammatory processes.
- Cat’s Claw Increases energy levels, improves quality of life, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honeybush has a pronounced scent of honey and flowers with a mild taste. Honeybush contains a large amount of minerals and antioxidants, which are very suitable for the remineralization of the human body, for viral infections or colds. Traditional healers have used honeybush for generations for flu and post-meal digestive support. Nowadays, honeybush is still recommended in folk medicine as an excellent remedy against upper respiratory tract inflammation and various viral infections.
- Marigold In folk medicine, calendula is consumed internally considering its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. Regular consumption of calendula supports blood circulation and is used for problems with varicose veins.