Organic Opuntia Oil – Benefits
Quality prickly pear oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and K compared to many other vegetable oils and is also packed with amino acids that stimulate collagen production.
- Smoothes wrinkles around the eyes and lips.
- Brightens dark circles under the eyes.
- Regulates sebum production and thus benefits even oily skin.
- Lightens pigment spots and thus unifies skin tone.
- It has also proven itself on inflamed and reddened areas of the face.
- It is loved by sensitive, dry and dehydrated skin.
- Softens, nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Restores the elasticity of the skin and its resistance to negative environmental influences.
- Minimizes the effects of stress and sleep deprivation on our appearance.
- Slows down premature aging.
How to Use Organic Opuntia Oil
Always apply to perfectly cleansed and gently moisturized skin. Using the dropper, apply 3 to 5 drops onto the palm of your hand, rubbing palms together to warm the oil up. Apply to the face and neck area and rub gently into the skin.
Organic cold pressed prickly pear seed oil – Opuntia Oil